Do not overspend, be careful with your safety and take care of the little ones is part of the list of recommendations that you should keep in mind if you plan to celebrate this date.
In October many adults and children want to celebrate the ‘night of the witches’ or ‘Halloween’ and for some it is the opportunity to show the dark side, to make pranks of terror or to disguise the children and young children of their favorite characters .
Also, some exceed their imagination and overflow with their disguises. What’s more, an Ofertia survey, which brings together the different trade offers on a platform, showed that Colombians are willing to invest$ 163,400 on this date. The survey indicates that 71% of respondents are willing to celebrate Halloween, where the most common scenario is to accompany children to ask for sweets.
Day of the Witches, is a festival of Anglo-Saxon origin that we have inherited from the Americans. The party that today goes around the world, is also celebrated with all of the law in our country, this being the perfect excuse to use disguises of dark or funny people, enjoy the sweets and decorate homes with bats, ghosts Smiling and pumpkins.
According to the app and website that advises consumers when preparing and saving on purchases, the country is a huge business scenario for supermarkets, retailers and stores, which offer exclusive product lines for this party. The sample revealed that 77% of people who celebrate Halloween disguise themselves, investing an average of $ 109,000 in the attire (on their own or in that of their children) and $ 54,400 in sweets and decoration. When it comes to celebrating, the most common Halloween activity for Colombians is to accompany the children in costume to ask for sweets (39%) or to attend fancy dress parties (23%) and decorate the house (25%).
52% of respondents learn about the products on offer through Internet channels, social networks and applications such as Ofertia. However, the majority of sales (87%) are made in physical stores. Colombia surpasses Mexico and Chile as countries that spend the most in disguises : Mexicans spend, on average, $ 88,000 for disguise and Chileans $ 86,000 pesos, Colombia leads with $ 109,000.
Now, with respect to decoration, Colombia spends the least: $ 56,000 against Mexico with $ 85,000 and Chile with $ 65,000. And although we are usually the ones who left everything for the last minute, Halloween we planned before these two countries: 23 days in advance, while Chile does it with 17 days before and Mexico with 22 days (just one more day with respect to Colombia ).
Fenalco also conducted a study on spending trends for this time and found that 66% of respondents will celebrate this date, compared to 34% who answered negatively. Among adults, 25% said they were going to wear disguise, another 25% denied it and 50% said that only their children will wear disguise. When asked if they will buy sweets for children, 82% answered that they will do so and 18% said otherwise. On the site where this spending will be made, the chain stores lead with 38%, followed by the candy store (30%), neighborhood store (22%) and street vendors (10%).
About preferred places for the celebration, 41% said they will do it in the neighborhood asking for sweets , 29% in a shopping center, 14% will make a homemade party, another 14% will go to a nightclub and 2% prefer the restaurant.
Spending for this occasion has an increase in 2017, compared to the result of 2016. 42% have a budget between $ 50,000 and $ 100,000 (last year reached 39%), 22% answered that it will reach up to $ 50,000 in 2017 (in 2016 it was 27%), 18% will spend more than $ 100,000 this year (compared to 15% who said that in 2016), only 9% reported that they will recycle last year’s costume or make one on their own.
Since this activity brings together families and people, we should not neglect the security of ATMs, with their belongings, money and above all, children who ask for and consume sweets.
Therefore, the National Police reiterates some safety advice to reduce the reporting of cases in which children and adolescents are victims, as well as traffic accidents, poisoning, among others.
- Teach children how to call 123 if an emergency arises
- Have the children’s identification documents with them to guarantee their timely attention in the event of an accident.
- Make sure that parents or a responsible adult accompany the children in their journeys through the streets.
- If you have small children, try to make the journey during the day. Show your children where they should go if they get lost. Teach them to recognize the different uniforms used by the authorities and entities to the citizen service.
- Immediately report any suspicious or illegal activity to the authorities.
- Carry a cell phone for quick communication, stay on well-lit streets and always go down the sidewalk.
- Avoid the use of costumes of violent characters, for example fighters, disguises with weapons, among others; Like all children, they will imitate the actions of those characters, which will stimulate aggression, lack of self-control and difficulty due to respect for authority.
- Avoid children playing with gunpowder.
- Verify that the food received by the children is reliable, that the packages are well sealed and that they do not receive uncovered food. Do not let them receive candy from people who generate distrust.
- Do not allow your children to move with strangers and less to isolated places.
- Make an adequate control of the sweets that your children consume, do not allow the excess.
Take care of your personal belongings, do not display your electronic devices on the street, remember that thieves are hunting for an opportunity to leave you without your money and your belongings. If you are going to drink, do not drive. At parties, be modulated and have self-control. Try to enjoy the night but be responsible with your actions so that later you do not have to regret.…
Hey, Guys. You all are excited for this Halloween Right, Same as i. I wish you all a Happy Halloween. Halloween is a Day of Celebration and Wearing Different Costumes.
As you can see that i written a article on
In this article, I will give you Halloween Wallpaper, Which was completely designed by our team. These Halloween Wallpaper are Completely HD (High Defination)
1. Halloween Cat and Bats Wallpaper
Conclusion on Halloween Wallpaper
YO YO! Girls and Ladies, I know that you all are damn excited for this Halloween this Halloween right and don’t really know what costume to choose for this Halloween right. You Stop Ends Here. I have done a research and Found the Top 10 Halloween Costumes For Girls and Ladies. These all are only available in Amazon. This are the best Costumes for 2014. Believe me you will love it. Specially Girls and ladies are really confused to choose the best Halloween Costume, Because you want to impress your Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Parent and Others. so in the article you will learn about The Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Girls and Ladies 2014.
We Have also written a Post on Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Men Do Check it out and ask your Boyfriends or Father to see this.
Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Girls and Ladies
5. Spider-Girl Bodysuit Adult Costume