Hey, Guys. You all are excited for this Halloween Right, Same as i. I wish you all a Happy Halloween. Halloween is a Day of Celebration and Wearing Different Costumes.
As you can see that i written a article on
YO YO! Girls and Ladies, I know that you all are damn excited for this Halloween this Halloween right and don’t really know what costume to choose for this Halloween right. You Stop Ends Here. I have done a research and Found the Top 10 Halloween Costumes For Girls and Ladies. These all are only available in Amazon. This are the best Costumes for 2014. Believe me you will love it. Specially Girls and ladies are really confused to choose the best Halloween Costume, Because you want to impress your Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Parent and Others. so in the article you will learn about The Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Girls and Ladies 2014.
1. DC Comics Secret Wishes Sexy Deluxe Batgirl Adult Costume
This Costumes is good one for this Halloween. Its Batgirl Costume. It is a unique Costume, You wont find anybody wearing it. It is Scary and at the same time Sexy. You can Impress your Boyfriends by wearing it.
Click here to Buy Sexy Deluxe Batgirl Adult Costume
2. Women’s Nautical Doll Costume
This Costume is also Sexy. Women’s Nautical Doll Costume is awesome costume. When i asked some of the girl to review this costume they said it is awesome. I am Sure that people will go mad by seeing this because it is Sexy.
Sexy One!. Love the Costume, More than Costume i liked the Model. I am sure that even you will also look like this. This Costume is the best, Because This Halloween Costume Makes You Look Younger, Cute and Beautiful.
4. Disney Pixar Monsters University Sassy Sulley Womens Adult Costume
OMG. Look at this costume, Its Awesome. Cute one. If you wear this you will look the same Cuty Cuty Pie. I would recommend this costume for the girls who want to be Cute in front of Others. This Costume also has Tail back side. This Costume is from a Cartoon In Disney Channel Sassy Sulley wears this.
As i have posted Bat Girl Costume, Here is the Spider Girl Costume. It is really a good costume, Impressive Halloween costume. It is one of the Unique Costume, I don’t think so anybody would be wearing it.
An adventurous high seas costume. This adventurous costume features a grommet trimmed bodice that elegantly frames the neck line. While the tri-layered skirt is longer in the back for a sexy swagger. Costume includes the pirate hat, detachable ruffled sleeves and belt with skull buckle. Sword, bracelet, and shoes not included. White pettiskirt sold separately. THE MOST SEXIEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME.
All the pirate’s will be on a hunt for this South Seas Sirens’ booty! They’ll sound the alarm once you walk on board the ship, but these pirates are scoundrels so be sure to keep your buried treasure protected. Pick up some sexy pirate boots to complete the look. Picking up a sword would also be a good idea so you can keep those scallywags at bay! Awesome Costume, Village Hotty Costume.
8. Batman The Dark Knight Rises Secret Wishes Adult Catwoman Costume
The dark knight rises is the third installment and said to be the final of christopher nolan’s batman film series join the fun with officially licensed accessories and costumes; fun all year around, for movie previews, and batman parties remember the gotham city of old, and your friends commissioner gordon, barbara gordon, and alfred as you don your modern attire to save the world from villains rubie’s costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950 as the world’s leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie’s brand still family owned, still family focused; rubie’s brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between
Rule an ancient Greek city-state in this Spartan Queen Costume! Complete your look with sexy gold sandals, dangling earrings, and perhaps a goddess wig. Then send your man to battle, to return either with his shield, or on it. I Hope that you all have seen this Costume in Spartan Movie. Spartan Ladies will be waiting this costume.
Be the buzzz of the party in this Adult Bumble Bee Costume! This costume features a polyester jumpsuit striped in black and yellow. On the back of the shoulders are black mesh wings. Near the bumble bees bum is the black stinger. Straps at the top with the bottom hem lined with elastic for a comfortable fit. The black stretchy hood ties under the chin and includes the black antennas. CUTEST Costume for this halloween.
i Guys. I Know that all are really excited for this Halloween 2014 and Don’t know what to cook for this Halloween and Searching For Halloween Recipes or Halloween Food Ideas. Then your in the right place. We a team went on a research and Found the Top 10 Halloween Recipes or Top 10 Halloween Food Ideas. We Hope that These Halloween Recipes will blow your Mind.
Top 10 Halloween Recipes (Halloween Food Ideas) 2014
#1. Marshmallow Witches Halloween Recipes
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
1/2 cup vanilla frosting, divided
36 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
12 large marshmallows
1 drop each green, red and yellow food coloring, optional
1/4 cup flaked coconut
12 chocolate wafers
12 miniature peanut butter cups
12 milk chocolate kisses
1. For the face of each witch, place a dab of frosting on the bottom of three chocolate chips; press two for eyes and one for nose onto each marshmallow.
2. For hair, combine green food coloring and a drop of water in a small resealable plastic bag; add coconut and shake well. Spread a small amount of frosting on sides of marshmallows; press coconut hair into frosting. Place 3 tablespoons of frosting in a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; tint orange with red and yellow food coloring. Set aside.
3. For hats, spread some of the remaining frosting in the center of chocolate wafers; press peanut butter cups upside down into frosting. Lightly spread bottoms of chocolate kisses with frosting; place on peanut butter cups. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert a small star tip. Fill the bag with frosting and pipe stars around the base of each peanut butter cup. Secure a hat to each witch with a dab of frosting. Yield: 1 dozen.
#2. Strawberry Ghosts Halloween Recipes
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
30 fresh strawberries
8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon shortening
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1.Wash strawberries and gently pat with paper towels until completely dry. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening at 50% power; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
2. Dip strawberries in chocolate mixture; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess chocolate to form the ghosts’ tails. Immediately press chocolate chips into coating for eyes. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. In microwave, melt remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip a toothpick into melted chocolate and draw a mouth on each ghost. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
#3. Ghostly Graveyard Halloween Recipes
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Cook: 10 min.
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup butter, cubed
6 cups crisp rice cereal
12 oval cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1 tube white decorating gel
1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
1. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted and blended. Remove from the heat; stir in cereal. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; cool. Cut into 12 squares and set aside.
2. Cut a 1/2-in. piece from the bottom of each sandwich cookie. Crush removed cookie pieces; set aside. Write “RIP” on each cookie, using white decorating gel.
3. Position cereal squares on a large serving tray. With 2 tablespoons frosting, form a circle on each cereal square; top each with a decorated cookie. Sprinkle reserved crumbs around tombstones; add Halloween sprinkles. Yield: 12 servings.
#4. Creepy Spiders Halloween Recipes
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
1 package chocolate fudge cake mix (regular size)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
Shoestring black licorice, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
1/4 cup red-hot candies
1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and egg (dough will be stiff). Shape into 1-in. balls.
2. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
3. Spread a heaping teaspoonful of frosting over the bottom of half of the cookies. Place four licorice pieces on each side of cookies for spider legs; top with remaining cookies. For eyes, attach two red-hot candies with frosting to top of spider. Yield: about 2 dozen.
#5. Ogre Eyes Hot Cocoa Halloween Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
8 cups milk, divided
1 cup mint chocolate chips
1 cup instant hot cocoa mix
16 large marshmallows
16 Crows candies
16 lollipop sticks
1. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup milk, chocolate chips and cocoa mix. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining milk; heat through.
2. Meanwhile, cut a slit in top of each marshmallow; insert a candy. Carefully insert a lollipop stick through the bottom of each marshmallow and into each candy.
3. Pour hot cocoa into mugs or cups; place two prepared marshmallows in each cup. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
#6. Quick Ghost Cookies Halloween Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
2. Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
#7. Dracula Cookies Recipe
6 hazelnut truffles
5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
1 green or red Fruit Roll-Up
6 Oreo cookies
1 can (6.4 ounces) black decorating icing
6 slivered almonds, cut in half
1. Place truffles on a waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or until chilled. Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip truffles in coating to cover completely; allow excess to drip of. Return to prepared pan. Refrigerate until hardened.
2. Cut Fruit Roll-Up into 2-1/2-in. x 1-1/2-in. strips. Reheat candy coating if necessary. Dip truffles in candy coating again; allow excess to drip off. Place one on each cookie. Wrap a fruit strip around base of truffle for cape. Let stand until set.
3. Using decorating icing and a round tip, pipe hair, eyes and mouth on each. Insert almonds for fangs. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cookies.
#8. Spiderweb Dip with Bat Tortilla Chips Halloween Recipe
20 chipotle chili and pepper tortillas or flour tortillas (8 inches)
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
3/4 teaspoon paprika
3/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut tortillas into bat shapes with a 3-3/4-in. cookie cutter. Place tortillas on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spritz tortillas with cooking spray. Combine the garlic salt, coriander, paprika and pepper; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate. Carefully spread guacamole to within 1 in. of edges.
3. Place sour cream in a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe thin concentric circles an inch apart over guacamole. Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a knife through circles toward outer edge. Wipe knife clean. Repeat to complete spiderweb pattern. Serve with tortilla bats. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups dip and about 7 dozen chips.
#9. Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potatoes Halloween Recipe
2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
2 cups fresh baby carrots
2 medium parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
2 medium onions, chopped
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 medium potatoes (2-1/3 pounds), peeled and cubed
2/3 cup sour cream
6 tablespoons butter, cubed
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 cup frozen peas
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons water
1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
2. About 30 minutes before serving, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return potatoes to pan; add the sour cream, butter and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mash until smooth.
Set aside 12 peas for garnish. Add remaining peas to the slow cooker. Increase heat to high. In a bowl, whisk the flour, water and remaining salt until smooth; stir into stew. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened.
3. Divide stew among six bowls. Place mashed potatoes in large resealable plastic bag; cut a 2-in. hole in one corner. Pipe ghost potatoes onto stew; garnish with reserved peas. Yield: 6 servings.
#10. Melted Witch Puddles Recipe
1 teaspoon water
4 drops yellow food coloring
1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
6 tablespoons shortening, divided
36 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
4 cups vanilla or white chips
36 pretzel sticks
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine water and food coloring; add coconut. Seal bag and shake to tint coconut; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons shortening; stir until smooth.
2. For witches’ hats, place about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in a resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe a small amount of chocolate on a cookie. Dip a Bugle in some of the remaining chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Position over chocolate on cookie, forming a witch’s hat. Set on waxed paper to dry. Repeat with remaining chocolate, Bugles and cookies.
3. For puddles, melt vanilla chips and the remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Place mixture in a large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe mixture into the shape of a puddle onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
4. Immediately place a witch’s hat on the puddle. Place a pretzel stick alongside the hat; sprinkle reserved tinted coconut at the end of the pretzel stick. Repeat with remaining puddles, hats and brooms. Chill for 15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.